Files serve a major and important part in storing and sharing of crucial and business related information. They can be stored anywhere on any locations of your system in different type of compatible storage device. These files when stored on your computers are maintained and organized well by file systems particular to those operating systems. The operating systems identifies the files and retrieves them based on the file locations and file pointers.
Files have attributes defined that helps operating system identify them. These files sometimes may lose from the system due to unavoidable circumstances. The cause might different but the solution for all these are only one i.e. Lost File Recovery utility. Using this tool you can restore the lost files in whatever situations you might have lost them. So download the demo version and try the software out.
Some reasons that can lead to loss of file from your system:
- If the files saved on your computer or any external device is attacked by a malware then you may end up in losing the files.
- When performing task like reinstallation or reformatting you may accidentally end up in losing files due to insufficient knowledge in the procedures.
- Interruption while using files due to a power surge can cause disturbance to the file structure and leads to data loss.
- Any malfunctions in operating system can sometimes cause loss of files from the computer.
- While transferring files from one device to other, if they process gets distracted by a sudden shutdown then it can cause loss of files.
Salient features of Lost File Recovery software:
- Using this application you can recover lost files from USB drive, flash cards, hard disk, external hard drive etc.
- The scanned session can be saved after recovery so that you can avoid rescan on second run of the software.
- You will enabled to retrieve files lost from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExTFAT file systems.
- You can view the restored files in two forms one is Data View and other File Type View. These two views help to see the file list in hierarchical and file type form respectively.
- After restoring the files the software enables to save them on any compatible storage device.
- Android version of this tool can help you to recover lost files from Android Operating System.
Step by step procedure to restore lost file:
Step 1: In order to perform lost file recovery you have to download the software from the site and install it on your system. On launching the software you find a window from which you have to select “Recover Files” option
Step 2: After selection the application pops up a window having two options namely “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files”. Select “Recover Lost Files” since the data scenario is loss of file.
Step 3: On the next window select the required drive on which you had stored your file and click on “Next” option. The tool performs a deep scan on the drive and displays the list of recovered files. Choose the required and save it back on your system after purchasing the product.
Some tips to avoid data loss
- Always secure your system with a antivirus software to protect it from malware.
- Dont use your storage devices randomly.
- Use a UPS protected system to store and operate on your files.